Terms & Definitions
The following table explains the meaning of the terms and definitions used in these terms. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Personal Data - Any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
- Platform - Websites of the marketing platform that is available on the eBoltEurope.com domain.
- Platform Operator - Is one who can act as a website administrator and can change or reconfigure the website. The website operator also can set website access permissions, enable logging, change the default document or footer or set content expiration.
- User - Any natural person who browses the website of the platform or in any other way uses the services on our platforms.
- Seller - Any natural person who has an activated seller account on our platforms.
- Buyer - Any natural person who makes, or has already made, a purchase of goods from a seller who sells on our platforms.
- User Panel - Another word "Dashboard" is a page on the platform where the user can manage his account.
- Device - The user's electronic device, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, through which the user connects to the Platform.
- GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Information provided on this platform is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise noted. The information on this platform is of a general nature. However, the use of appropriate captions, photos and images is required.
- This platform allows users to link to other websites that are not managed by the operator of this platform. The operator has no control over the nature, content or availability of these websites. By providing these links, we are not recommending or endorsing the opinions expressed on them.
- The operator only mediates the contact between the seller and the buyer, and is in no way responsible for any losses or damages that may occur to users or third parties in connection with the use of this platform.
- Although the operator makes every effort to make the platform work smoothly, it bears no responsibility if the platform is temporarily unavailable due to technical problems.
- The user is obliged to fill in his personal and contact information truthfully and accurately. If he does not do so, the operator is entitled to delete the user's account without any notice.
- The operator bears no responsibility in the event that a third party illegally accesses the user account on our platforms. Therefore, we recommend that you always set a strong and secure password and do not share your login information with other people.
- If the user wants to request a complaint, he is entitled to contact the operator by email. The complaint must contain all information to clarify the given problem.
- The operator is responsible for the functionality of the paid services. In the event that technical problems occur, the operator is obliged to solve these problems as soon as possible.
- The operator can send SMS messages to phone numbers obtained from freely available sources. If you have received such an SMS message and do not wish to receive our messages, please contact us via email. Your phone number will then be removed from our database.
- The item for sale must have all the information listed correctly.
- The item for sale must be placed in the correct category.
- The item for sale must have a title that does not exceed more than 255 characters.
- The item for sale must contain high quality images. Images must be in PNG, JPG, or WEBP format. The size of one image must not exceed 5MB.
- The same item for sale cannot be posted more than once.
- If the seller publishes personal information in his item for sale, he does so at his own risk. In no case is the operator responsible for the misuse of this personal data.
- If the seller uploads his own photos to the item for sale, he automatically grants permission to the operator to use these photos during the period of publication of the given item.
Items for sale must not contain:
- Content promoting the use of illegal substances, nudity, sex, pornography, or adult-oriented content.
- Content that uses ambiguous or inappropriate language.
- Content promoting illegal activity, racism, hate speech, spam, mail fraud, pyramid schemes, or investment opportunities or advice that is not permitted by law.
- Content that is offensive, defamatory, against public policy or otherwise illegal or any other content that is deemed inappropriate.
- Images that are watermarked with the company's logo or any other information, such as the company's website.
Account Cancellation Conditions
The platform operator can cancel the user account based on the following points:
- If the user does not verify their account via email address.
- If the user is inactive for more than 180 days.
- If a user requests to cancel their account directly in their user panel.
Terms Changes & Validity