Terms & Definitions
The following table explains the meaning of the terms and definitions used in these terms. The following definitions have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Personal Data - Any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
- Platform - Websites of the marketing platform that is available on the eBoltEurope.com domain.
- Platform Operator - Is one who can act as a website administrator and can change or reconfigure the website. The website operator also can set website access permissions, enable logging, change the default document or footer or set content expiration.
- User - Any natural person who browses the website of the platform or in any other way uses the services on our platforms.
- Seller - Any natural person who has an activated seller account on our platforms.
- Buyer - Any natural person who makes, or has already made, a purchase of goods from a seller who sells on our platforms.
- User Panel - Another word "Dashboard" is a page on the platform where the user can manage his account.
- Device - The user's electronic device, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, through which the user connects to the Platform.
- GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The user voluntarily provides the operator with personal data in accordance with the GDPR, for the purpose of providing services on this platform. The operator processes the user's personal data for the purposes of sales and related services.
The operator is authorized to process all personal data of the user, which he obtains during the use of the service, or which the user enters in the registration or any other forms.
If the user has provided his personal data, the operator will share this data only if your request concerns us or if required by law. The operator never provides personal information to private organizations.
Through the contact form, which is located on the pages of a specific advertisement, the user can directly contact the owner of the given advertisement. The data entered in this form will also be automatically sent to the given advertiser. The advertiser will see the full name of the user who contacted him, the email address, the subject and the text of the message.
In the event that a seller chooses to be contacted by phone in their user experience, the seller's phone number is visible to all users and will be publicly displayed on all of their items for sale and on the seller's site.
The user agrees that the operator is authorized to send the user messages containing information about changes to the platform and news. The operator can only send such messages using the contact data that the user entered during registration or in his user panel.
For the website operator, the information is collected for statistical purposes only. The computer system uses software programs to generate summary statistics that are used for such purposes as assessing which information is most and least interesting, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
What personal data we collect
The following table shows what personal data we collect from users:
- Data provided by the user in the registration form.
- Data provided by the user in any contact form.
- Data provided by the user in email communication with the operator.
- Data provided by the user in communications in the user panel with any other user.
- Data entered by the advertiser as part of the title, description, image, or any other information about the ad that contains personal data.
- Information about the user's device when using our services (based on this data, it is not possible to directly identify a specific person).
- Data that our server collects automatically. These are data such as IP address, time of visit, page that was viewed, and others.
Use of third-party websites and applications
Third-party websites and applications that are not owned, operated or controlled by our company are an integral part of Internet operations. These websites may collect personal information and may make it available to other users. However, personal data is not collected for or specifically provided to our company. Our company does not collect and subsequently collect, maintain, share or otherwise use such personal data.
Terms Changes & Validity
The platofrm operator is entitled to change or modify these personal data protection policies at any time. If the operator makes any changes to these conditions, we will also inform registered users about the change via email.